Quest Protein Peanut Butter

Rating: Not Rated Yet
MSRP: $59.99
Sales price: $39.99
You save: 33.34%
Manufacturer: Quest Nutrition
Description Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 110 - Calories from Fat 5 - Total Fat 1g 2% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 15mg 6% Sodium 190mg 8% Potassium 110mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 1g 4% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars < 1g - Protein 23g 46% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 30% Iron 2% Phosphorus 20% Magnesium 8% *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate), Peanuts, Natural Flavors, Contains less than 2% of the following: Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Salt, Sucralose.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.†Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging. DetailsGreat for shakes, baking & cooking. Less than 1g sugar per serving. No Soy. No Added Sugar. Gluten Free. Taste, Reimagined. Quest Protein Powder is a tasty, decadent blend. Even when it's simply mixed with water. We've transformed high quality protein into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. But we didn't stop there. Cheat Day, Everyday. Quest Protein Powder is a groundbreaking cooking companion for your favorite #CheatClean recipes. Ditch the junk for this perfect ingredient swap to turn a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-rich treat. Protein Per Calorie. Quest believes the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher, the better. Quest Protein Powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don't add any junk. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition. DirectionsUse 8 ounces of cold water or other chosen liquid per full scoop of Quest Protein. Whip in a blender if possible for best texture. When adding fruit or other ingredients, more water may be needed to achieve desired consistency. WarningsFor weight reduction, use only as directed with a prescribed diet plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision. Contains: Milk-Derived Ingredients. Peanuts.


There are yet no reviews for this product.